The River Studio is located at 332 Water Street, Hallowell overlooking the Kennebec River. The room which can be viewed in pictures on the home page is 24ft. by 24ft.The river and the meditative gardens are the focal point of the room ,seen through a unique 6 by 9 foot oval window. Smaller elevated windows on two sides offer light and privacy at the same time. The floor is Bamboo hardwood with radiant floor heating. The ceiling is vaulted and rounded with warm wood. There are beautiful hand made sconces which may be dimmed as needed The room is absolutely empty and has been used for dance and movement classes, yoga, chanting, Reiki Training, workshops and groups of various sizes. There are chairs and tables available as needed on site. Just outside the room off the entryway, is a large handicapped accessible bathroom. There is ample parking.
To reserve The River Studio a non-refundable deposit of 1/2 the rental amount for any given workshop is required six weeks in advance, or when the reservation is made. This is payable to 332 Water Street LLC or Patty Cumler-Bryant,( 332 Water St., Hallowell, ME 04347). The balance is due the first day of the workshop.
- $200.00 /8 hour rental
- $100.00/4 hour rental
- $75.00/2 hour rental
- For Yoga/pilates/movement classes, the rate is 30% of revenue.
- Nancy Kelley: Iyengar Yoga
- Laura Hamilton: Certified Yoga
- Gillian Bryant: Kripalu Summer Yoga
- Jim Melloh: Yoga Nidra
- Brenda Colfer: LifeBreath
- Judy Nielson: Chi Gung
- Tori Morrill and Shirsten Lundblad: Frame Drumming
- Patty Cumler-Bryant and Terri Hewett-Reiter: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills Group
- Rev. Ben Fowler: Kirtan Chanting
- Patty Cumler-Bryant: Systematic Training For Effective Parenting Classes