- Women’s Yoga: Movement, Mudra and Meditation June 2nd
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. May 5, 12, 19
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop April 21
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. January 6
- Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreat October 12-14, 2012
- Improv for Everybody October 27, 2012
- Frame Drumming
- Healing Arts Classes
- Yoga Classes
Peaceful Heart Sangha meets the first and third Thursday of every month from 8:00-9:30 AM at the River Studio.
Peaceful Heart Sangha is a community that practices meditation in the Buddhist tradition of Vietnamese Zen Teacher Thich Nhat Hanh. We meet the first and third Thursday of every month from 8:00-9:30 AM at the River Studio in Hallowell and also every Monday from 6:30-8:00 PM at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Augusta. Practicing meditation helps cultivate awareness and mindfulness in everyday life and develops peace, stability, and healing within the present moment.