- Women’s Yoga: Movement, Mudra and Meditation June 2nd
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. May 5, 12, 19
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop April 21
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. January 6
- Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreat October 12-14, 2012
- Improv for Everybody October 27, 2012
- Frame Drumming
- Healing Arts Classes
- Yoga Classes
Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreat to be held October 12,13,14, 2012
We are pleased to sponsor the first of many Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreats at The River Studio in Hallowell. Read about Insight Dialogue Meditation at metta.org and discover the opportunity that is being offered in this retreat.
Insight dialogue is good for beginners as well as for people with an established meditation practice. This practice is taught around the world including Massachusetts, at the Insight Meditation Society in Barre. This is the first time that it is being offered in the state of Maine. Our intention at The River Studio is to offer continued trainings and retreats in order to build a community of people to practice together with regular monthly or bi monthly support from Senior Insight Dialogue Meditation Teacher, Mary S. Burns.