- Women’s Yoga: Movement, Mudra and Meditation June 2nd
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. May 5, 12, 19
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop April 21
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. January 6
- Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreat October 12-14, 2012
- Improv for Everybody October 27, 2012
- Frame Drumming
- Healing Arts Classes
- Yoga Classes
Yoga Nidra with Jim Melloh
Yoga Nidra classes offered occasionally – see schedule
Yoga Nidra is a technique enabling us to connect to the innate power within ourselves. It takes us to a unique place which is a combination of inward awareness and deep relaxation, a state of consciousness where we are neither awake or asleep, connected with our essential nature. In this potent space we are able to move through obstructions, internal and external, making way for transformation and healing. From this quiet, empowered place we offer an intention.
No yoga experience necessary. Yoga Nidra is done lying comfortably in corpse pose. We begin with gentle stretching and breathing exercises to center and prepare for the practice. Please wear warm, comfortable clothing.
Number of participants is limited to 14. $12 to $20 – sliding scale at your discretion.
Contact Jim at 754-0635