- Women’s Yoga: Movement, Mudra and Meditation June 2nd
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. May 5, 12, 19
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop April 21
- A Yin Approach to Yoga: Quiet and Deep. January 6
- Insight Dialogue Meditation Retreat October 12-14, 2012
- Improv for Everybody October 27, 2012
- Frame Drumming
- Healing Arts Classes
- Yoga Classes
Jim’s background includes a 30 year career in western medicine as a family physician, educator, and geriatrician with experience in rehabilitation. He was a student of yoga, and eastern philosophy over this same period. In 2001 he became a certified yoga Amrit yoga teacher, and achieved advanced teacher certification in 2003. He teaches at the YMCA in Auburn, and at a friend’s studio in South Paris – primarily gentle classes and special focus workshops.
Jim, or Toxtli, practices Ketzalxiuhteotl, an ancient native Mexican energy work. He has also studied Qi Gong, and Mindfulness Medicine as other means of enabling wellness. Dance is another passion and means of healing, especially Gabrielle Roth’s 5 Rhythms. He is a certified Journey Dance teacher. Most recently he has embraced the practice of permaculture.
Contact Jim at 754-0635